Sundance Web Design strives to build an aesthetically pleasing website and we are also very aware of the details that we see some designers skip.
- Your links to social media profiles must pop up in a separate tab, not take you out of your site. Due to the onslaught of information we are bombarded with daily, attention spans are short and often focus on the next shiny object that comes along.
- Your contact information needs to be super easy to find; we suggest that it appear on every page of your site.
- Distractions need to be limited. A few years ago "flash" was all the rage and now, thankfully, it has lost its popularity.
- Make sure your hyperlinks work.
- Content writing must flow, engage the reader and be free of misspellings.
Sundance Web Design prides itself on helping you build and maintain the showpiece of your business, the main event, the first impression potential clients and customers may have of you. Let's make it stellar and memorable as we partner in the creative process. We pride ourselves on delivering a website and services that will reflect your professionalism and our commitment to excellence.